Chenille/chain type embroidery is a kind of new embroidery, which is totally different with flat locking type and has more stereoscopic vision and design levels. It’s been widely used in children garments, home decoration and ladies shoes and cap industries.
- With max speed of 1000RPM and heads number from 1 to 50.
- Automatically/manually changing with chenille and chain type via H shaft color changing (4/6/9 colors);
- For different machine configurations, chenille machine heads can be controlled by 42 stepping motor (fully independently), or upper heads controlled by stepping motors independently and D shaft centralized controlled by servo motor, or both upper and lower heads controlled by servo motor(H/D shaft) to meet different requirements of assembling.
- Needle-table distance from 1 to 10 levels in order to meet different requirements from customers with various fabrics and embroidery yarns;
- It can also combine flat, sequin, simple coiling and chain sequin etc.